Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My first week

My first week good and calm. My mentor is a women, she's very nice and sweet. During my first day I did nothing but get to know every body in there, get to know my environment. I was given a computer to work. When I first arrived I thought that I would have a lot of pressure on me because I have to write many article for a news magasine and there were deadlines. But I was wrong, I was at ease, I could write about whatever I want, I also have plenty of time because the Magazine come out every.
6 weeks. The goal of my internship is to write at least one story so we could put in the Magazine " New Youth Connection"( a magazine written by teen and for teens). I hope I would improve my writing skills while working there, so when I go to college writing would be easier to me. So far, I have been brainstorming story to write about and I have already stated to write 2.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a lot of luck in writing your first publication for the magazine. What do you think you will write about? There are so many important issues to chose from.

    This will be a great achievement, and one that will definitely help you as you get closer to the college application phase of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck philip.i hope u learn alot from your intership its a great opportunities to improve your writting skills

    ReplyDelete