Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fourth Week

My internship is a magazin center where we write newspaper magazin that come out every six week. There is a director, who represent the magazin to the press and help with publicity. There are the editors (my mentor included) the editors revise the stories written and suggest changes, they make sure everything is perfect. There are the photographers, adults that take picture to use in the magazin. There are the writers/drawers who write stories and illustrate a drawing for the stories.
The neighborhood of my intership is nice and enthousiastic. Ther are a lot of store, hotels, tall buildings,cars, people... It's at 34st. More specifically 29st.
It takes me at least an hour to go to my internship. During the fourth week of my internship, I was 30 minutes late because there was a fire at Wall street. I stay on the 2 train in Atlantic Ave for 30 minutes. It was a track fire.
My mentor is a very nice women, with a very low voice, very sweet and sensitive. So far at my intership, I've wrote to stories that will come in the next magazin in june and i made a crosswork puzzle for the febuaru nmagazin.
I live school at 11: 45 and I take the train at 11:55, I arrive at my site at 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment